Monday, October 19, 2009

A night with Mumsy...




We got dressed up and went to visit Mumsy. She said we were so pretty and so handsome. She really liked my cowboy boots. She gave me my cowboy shirt. Alice was so pretty. She even had a bow. Daddy says bows are for girls. Mommy and Daddy went away and we stayed at Mumsy's house all by ourselves. I got to look at my playhouse and play a big drum. We even got to take a bath and sleep at Mumsy's. She read me so many books! It was fun, but I was really happy when Mommy and Daddy came to get me the next morning.




-Clyde

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a stunning picture of Clyde!! You should frame it! I hope you guys had a nice getaway!

Emily said...

A nice night away from the kids! I hope it went well. The kids are sure adorable. I think Clyde is looking more like you.

Overall Family said...

I can't believe it has been so long since I have looked at your blog. I love the bags you made. So creative and cute. Clyde and Alice are so cute. I hope that we make it up to see you sometime. Life has been crazy. Hope you all are well.