Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shipping Sheep

The other day we picked Daddy up at work and went to Sater Meadows north of McCall. There were so many sheep! I got a cane so I could help tell the sheep where to go. They loaded some on trucks and the others they sorted. Mommy didn't have her camera, but Marg took these with her phone. It was so fun! Daddy couldn't believe how quiet sheep are compared to cows. They can jump really high. Sometimes they tried to jump the fences. We put the girls in one pen, the boys in one pen and the old ladies in another.

I like sheep!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have to admit, I hate sheep. With a passion. On the other side of the family, my favorite cousin used to raise sheep every summer for fair, and I would help her. They are so nasty and gross! Not to mention net very bright! I bet Clyde had a blast, though!