Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun and games...

There are so many fun things to do at our house. One day, I found some paper towels and boy did I have some fun! Mommy didn't think it was as fun as I did....



I really like hammers. I have three of them and sometimes I get to play with daddy's (but one time I got an owie on my forehead). Mommy likes this hammer. She said maybe someday I can have a bigger one and wear a robe, but I don't get it.



My Aunt Catherine visited because my grandpa Harry was in the hospital. Things got kind of crazy that week (mommy says that's why there's no Thanksgiving photos), but Catherine played with us too.


I really like to play after I take a bath. This is my cool ball:


I like to help my mommy with the broom. We have a red broom and a blue broom.

My sister is cute, but she's not very much fun. Sometimes she smiles, but mostly she just lays around.

My cousin Elliott is pretty fun, but not a great reader like Catherine...


Baths are one of my favorite things. It is so fun to splash and play. I can blow bubbles too!







But life's not all fun and games. Sometimes my parents say no, so I do this:

But it doesn't always work!

No comments: