Saturday, July 12, 2008

I had a party!

A lot of people came to my house and we ate hamburgers and played outside. It was really hot. Then mom and dad brought out these big things (cakes) with a light on top of one. I like to turn the lights on and off, but there wasn't a switch. Mommy tried to show me how to blow on it and make it turn off. There were ducks on top of the things and I got my own with a little duck. Then they let me eat it. I couldn't believe how good it tasted! Way better than vegetables!



I got to tear paper off of lots of boxes and that was fun too. One box had this toy in it that Daddy put water in and Elliott and I played with Riley and Mackenzie. It felt good to get wet because it was so hot.

After everybody else left, I was in my room with Daddy and some other people and I walked across the room all by myself. I just had so much energy (Mommy says it was the cake). Now I walk everywhere, but that day it seemed like so far just to cross a room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.