Monday, February 18, 2008

Home again and making tracks....

I was so happy when I got back home to my own room. On the first day home, I crawled over to my tower of cups. I had been going backwards and rolling, but that day I just decided I could do it. Now I can really move. Sometimes, my mom can't even find me if she leaves the room for a bit. If she's in the kitchen and I'm in my room, I just crawl right in there. I like to go in the bathroom because there's a cool plant with rocks in it, but mom usually remembers to close the door and if she catches me in there, she takes me away fast. I just want to have some fun...

This is when I was still going backwards. Sometimes I would get stuck:


Here I am on day two of crawling. I look good, don't I?


The kitchen is a really fun place with loud and shiny things for me to play with.


Here I am at nine months, wrestling my bunny.


You can't really tell from the picture, but believe me, I am so fast!

No comments: