Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We went and got a tree from the woods with Mumsy. It was fun! We got a little tree and I liked it, but I had no idea what was coming. We brought it home and mom decorated it. She has decorations with pictures of her from when she was little. She put one up with my picture too. We got another tree from the Festival of Trees. My Grandpa Harry got it for me. It has lots of stuffed polar bears and snowflakes. It 's very sparkly!


We went to Mumsy's for dinner. I had to get all dressed up. Mumsy made me a special hat to match my outfit. Everyone kept taking tons of pictures of me. I guess I'm pretty cute!




We got to rip paper off boxes and there were piles and piles of paper and boxes and different things. It was a pretty fun night! But the best thing of all was that I got to eat roast beef. I love roast beef!!

No comments: