Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


My mom keeps dressing me up in this uncomfortable orange sack with a hood. I can't hear anything and it falls over my eyes! Everyone smiles and laughs at me. I don't get it.



This is my "Abuela" Merche. She is my mom's godmother. She comes and visits me and sings songs.


Elliott and I went for a ride in my new red wagon in our pumpkin outfits. It was kind of cold!



I'm eating cereal now, and sometimes vegetables. I like food. I see my mom and dad eating all kinds of good smelling things and I wish I could too!


My "auntie" Shelley came for trick or treating and she got a silver can full of liquid. She's a fun lady.



This is my friend, Olivia. She lives down the street and comes to visit me sometimes. Her parents put a funny outfit on her too. I think all parents might be crazy!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

That is the cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen. (luckily for you, none of my kids went as pumpkins this year.)